1-2 lbs of FFF Rack of Lamb
1 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbsp celery salt
3 stems fresh rosemary
2 tbsp thyme
1 1/2 white wine (optional)
Tzatziki sauce for dipping (optional)
1. Thaw and bring to room temperature and put in pan
2. Pour substantial amount of olive oil over meat
3. Add garlic, celery salt, rosemary and thyme
4. Using your fingertips, rub the oil, garlic, and spices into the meat
5. Barbecue on low heat,10 minutes per side, Then sear for 2 minutes per side.
6. Pull off grill and let rest for 5 minutes and slice in between bones to make individual riblets.
7. Eat with your favorite blend of Tzatziki sauce.