3-4 lbs FFF Beef Brisket
6 medium carrots, roughly chopped
1 large yellow onion, roughly chopped
6 celery, roughly chopped
3-4 cups water (equal to lbs of meat)
2 cans of tomato paste
2 beef boullion cubes
celery salt & ground pepper to taste
1. Thaw the 3-4 lbs of FFF Beef Brisket.
2. Add Beef Brisket, onions, celery, carrots, tomato paste, beef boullion, and water into the slow cooker.
3. Slow cook for 4 hours.
4. When done, keep the slow cooker in "keep warm" setting.
5. Removed the brisket from the pot and grill each side for 10 minutes.
6. Removed the brisket from the grill and place in a deep-dish serving tray.
7. Season the brisket with celery salt and ground pepper as desired.
8. Dress the vegetables all over the brisket in serving tray.