Lemon Pepper Chicken
1 FFF Medium Whole Chicken
6 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup finely grated lemon zest
2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
2 tablespoons ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut Whole Chicken into parts: breasts, back, wings, and legs.
3. Whisk olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl
4. Add chicken parts and toss to coat. Spread coated chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 35 minutes.
6. Bake for 10 more minutes for a crispier skin.
7. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
8. This recipe is perfect to serve with some rice or fresh bread and great for 3-5 person dinners (with leftovers for later!). Enjoy!