Mexican Steak Fajitas
2 lbs FFF Beef Sirloin Tip or Skirt Steak
Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce
Red pepper flakes
1. Combine the cilantro, garlic, soy sauce(or liquid aminos), olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cut the FFF Steak into strips, then place the meat in a Ziplock bag with the marinade. Make sure to remove as much air as possible from the bag, then seal it tightly.
3. Allow the meat to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
1. When you're ready to cook, take the meat out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the strips of meat (discarding any excess marinade) and cook for a few minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.
3. While the meat is cooking, slice up some onions and peppers into thin strips.
4. Once the meat is cooked, remove it from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing it into thin strips.
5. In the same pan, add the sliced onions and peppers and cook until they start to soften and brown, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve the meat and veggies on a warm tortilla or Taco shell with your favorite toppings and sides, such as guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and lime wedges