Slow Cooked Beef Brisket
FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS...
SLOW COOKED BEEF BRISKET:
1. Defrost Beef Brisket to room temperature
2. You can use a crock pot or a Dutch oven (cast iron) add a bit of olive oil, or coconut oil (expeller press... no coconut flavor and it holds it's integrity when heated at higher temperatures!) Brown meat and then...
3. Add beef bouillon, about 2 cups and your desired seasonings
4. Cook on low and walk away for 4-6 hours (the longer and lower the temperature, the better)!
5. Shred or cut thin and serve on bread with your favorite bbq sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, condiments etc.! 😋