1 FFF Natural Smoked Bone-In Ham (Our Hams are fully cooked)
1/4 cup whole cloves
1/2 cup brown sugar
2-3 cups water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place the whole ham flat side down on the baking dish and press whole cloves into the ham with 1 inch spacing.
3. Pack the top layer with patches of brown sugar.
4. Pour enough water in roasting pan; 1 inch depth. Then cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until thoroughly heated.
6. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.