London Broil Barbeque Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- ¼ - ½ cinnamon, allspice, paprika, nutmeg, mace (each or a combination thereof)
- ¼ cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- Heat to boil; reduce heat, then let cool. To thin ~ add water.
Put ¼ - ½ c. marinade aside for dipping.
- Bring meat to room temperature.
- Add marinade to meat.
This is a strong marinade and does not need a long time to marinade.
30 – 60 minutes is enough.
If you like a stronger marinade flavor ~ let it sit longer.
~Here’s the key ~
Make sure the meat is at room temperature before you cook it,
Barbeque it on LOW TEMPERATURE, VERY SLOW.
Add juice from meat to reserved marinade. Use for dipping.
Wrap sliced meat from bbq in pita bread or tortillas