Pan-Seared Filet Mignon
1 pack FFF Filet Mignon Steaks
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
3 cloves crushed garlic
Salt & Pepper
1. Prepare the meat by thawing out (leave in package).
2. Remove meat from package and season with salt and pepper generously.
3. Next coat your skillet with olive oil, then add butter and crushed garlic... allow to simmer (lowest setting).
4. Place Filet Mignons in skillet for about 8 minutes per side.
5. Press Steak as necessary to get a good even sear.
6. Then remove from heat and transfer steaks onto plate of rice and veggies while drizzling sauce over all.