1. Defrost Family Friendly Farms Cross-Rib Roast to room temperature
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
3. Place Roast in roasting pan
4. Add 1 cup of beef bullion on top, then drizzle over with olive oil and your favorite spices (This time we used Montreal steak seasoning, finishing salt, a teaspoon of black pepper, and a touch of rosemary). Then add chopped carrots, potatoes and onions.
5. Put in oven for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees and roast for 45 minutes.
6. Take out and let rest for 10 minutes
7. Slice and serve