FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS...
1. Simply brown Family Friendly Farms Ground Beef with a good size chopped onion and perhaps a dash of minced garlic, salt & pepper...u can also add peas and corn yummy.
2. Meanwhile boil potatoes to make mashed potatoes... when done, mash and add sour cream( I like plain yogurt as a substitute) salt, pepper of course to your liking
3. Make a Friendly gravy. You can do it from scratch like a rue or purchase from the store to speed things up- it would be a beef bullion or brown gravy or variation on theme
4. Spray pan, layer meat, potatoes and gravy... be generous with all, especially the gravy.
5. Bake in the oven until bubbly. Pull out and let set. Serve with your favorite side dishes.