2 lbs Family Friendly Farms London Broil
1 medium yellow onion or 5 green onions, chopped
2 tbsp. finally chopped garlic
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 cubes of beef, chicken or vegetable bouillon
2 cup of water
4 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 lb. broccoli, pieces
1/2 cup frozen corn
1 tsp. salt (optional)
1 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. thin soy sauce
4 tsp. vinegar, white or apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. Ground black pepper
2 tbsp. corn starch
2 tbsp. fresh ginger root, slivered or 1/2 tsp. dried ginger
1. Cut London Broil lengthwise (with grain of meat) into 3 equal strips each approximately 1 1/2" wide. Cut each strip across the grain into thin slices. Place in a bowl.
2. Peel off tough outer covering of broccoli stems, cut or break stems and flowerets into pieces.
3. Add marinade to ingredients to beef, (I didn't add salt.) mix well and marinade for 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Heat wok or large pan and add oil. Add chopped garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds over medium high heat (do not burn.) add beef and stir fry for 3-5 minutes over high heat. Add onions and 1 cup water, stir.
5. Add bouillon, rest of water and oyster sauce. Bring to a boil.
6. Add broccoli, stir and cover for 5 minutes on medium heat.
7. Add corn, stir. Bring to a boil and serve
Advance preparations: Steps 1-4 may be completed a few hours in advance and kept at room temperature.
Serving suggestions: Family Friendly Farms broccoli beef dish can be served as a single course or multi course meal. It can be spooned over rice (we like steamed Jasmine rice) and served as is or you can garnish with a fried egg, it is also good over noodles.