Butter & Garlic Flat Iron Steak
Family Friendly Farms Flat Iron Steak
Salt & pepper
Fresh or dried rosemary
Drizzle of olive oil
As much butter as you want
As much fresh garlic as you want
FFF COOKING SUGGESTIONS FOR SPECIALTY STEAKS:
1. Defrost on counter until meat is room temperature
2. Take out of package, rinse in cold water, then pat steaks dry with paper towel
3. Pound both sides of steak with a meat tenderizer and trim as desired
4. Rub a little bit of olive oil onto both sides of steak
5. Sprinkle both sides with desired amount of salt and pepper
6. Put butter into a cast iron or sauté pan to melt (on low heat)
7. Press or dice desired amount of garlic and place in butter with rosemary (or other desired spices).
8. After the garlic and spices have sizzled for about two minutes place meat into the pan to cook slowly on low heat.
9. Once your steak is cooked to your liking, remove from the pan, tent with foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
10. Finally, place your steak alongside your preferred veggies and rice, drizzle with the leftover sauce from the pan, and enjoy your deliciously healthy meal!