After a long, hard workday, there's no better way to end it than with a filling supper! A juicy Steak & Eggs plate will do just that.
After a year of experimenting with different Steak Recipes, our Ranch Manager, Isaiah, has compiled a recipe of his own and it has sure to impress just about everybody at Our Lady's Ranch...
A great option for a busy and hardworking schedule. Enjoy!
1.0 lb of FFF New York Steak
3 FFF Free-Range Eggs
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 Rosemary Stems
4 cloves of Garlic
Salt & Pepper
1. Pre-heat cast-iron skillet on high heat with olive oil.
2. Generously preseason both sides of the FFF New York Steak with salt and pepper
3. Once the skillet is slightly smoking, add steak unto skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes while pressing to create a nice brown sear.
4. Flip the steak to the other side and add butter, crushed garlic cloves, and rosemary.
5. Baste steak with a spoon for 3 minutes.
6. Flip and baste as desired.
7. Set aside steak and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Add Free-Range Eggs to the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Praise God and enjoy!
When basting the steak, move the steak on the furthest side with the rosemary on top and tilt the skillet to gather butter and garlic on opposite side and baste butter and garlic unto the steak.