1. Defrost 1 pound of Grass-Fed Ground Beef and bring to room temperature.
2. Put in a bowl and add 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp pepper, 3/4 tsp salt, long dash of soy sauce, short dash Lea & Perrins Worcestershire and a splash of water...
3. Roll the meat into a loaf.
4. Drizzle pan with olive oil and place loaf in pan. Sprinkle meat with 'Montreal Steak Seasoning' and parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
6. While the Meatloaf is in the oven put together 1 cup ketchup, 1 cup Vinegar and a few dashes of Tabasco.
7. After 30 minutes take the Meatloaf out and drizzle sauce on top.
8. Put back in oven for 15 minutes.
9. Serve with your preferred sides! We like it with a few veggies, mashed potatoes, and maybe some pasta with white sauce... Enjoy~!