Tenderloin Roast Recipe
INGREDIENTS*Amounts vary on roast size
6.0 lb FFF Tenderloin Roast
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
4 tbsp butter
2 tsp garlic
1 tsp horseradish or dijon mustard
1 tsp rosemary
DIRECTIONS FOR COOKING FFF TENDERLOIN ROAST*Cut Silver skin, trim excess fat, & trim the Tenderloin into uniform shape before cooking.
1. Remove the tenderloin from the refrigerator or freezer and cut out of package, rinse off with water and let sit out in baking pan until room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Place Tenderloin Roast in large skillet over medium-high heat and sear the roast on all sides (about 3-5 minutes per side), creating a nice golden brown crust.
4. Meanwhile combine the salt, pepper, butter, garlic, horseradish and herbs in a small dish and mix. Slather the seared tenderloin with the butter mixture and then insert a probe thermometer. Place in preheated oven on skillet or baking dish. Roast until desired internal temperature is reached, about 20 to 25 minutes.
*115-120F for Rare, 120-125F for Medium Rare, 130-135F for Medium.
5. Remove tenderloin from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cutting board and cut into 1" thick slices while serving your guests individually.
6. Enjoy :)