3.0 lbs FFF Chicken Leg/thigh (or Breast)
1-1/2 cups lemon juice
3/4 cup olive oil
7 cloves garlic
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
*blend until smooth
1. Thaw out and place in ziplock bag.
2. Pour 2/3 marinade into bag and squish around the chicken to fully soak. For best results, leave in marinade for 2 hours minimum. Reserve 1/3 marinade for after grilling.
3. Preheat oven to 275 degrees, then put chicken parts in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and let bake for 1 hour.
4. Preheat coals, pellets, or gas grill to high heat, then when the grill is ready take the chicken directly from the oven and place the chicken parts on the grill without it cooling off in the process.
5. Grill chicken 10 minutes per side and try for a nice brown char on the skin.
6. Place on serving platter and pour some of the reserve marinade on top and leave some in a gravy dish on the table for anyone to add.
7. Enjoy with your favorite side dishes of hummus, wild rice, and/or small red potatoes... Yummy!