In recent years, the health-conscious world has rediscovered the joys of pasture-raised chicken, unlocking a wealth of nutritional benefits for those who savor it. This article not only delves into the advantages of pasture-raised chicken but also provides you with a tantalizing Grilled Whole Chicken Leg recipe that will take your taste buds on a journey.
Indulge in the tantalizing world of St. Louis Ribs, where succulence and flavor collide to create a heavenly experience for meat lovers. With a rich history rooted in the heart of St. Louis, Missouri, these pork ribs are renowned for their tender texture, marbling, and irresistible taste.
Grilled rack of lamb: a culinary masterpiece that has delighted taste buds for centuries. With succulent meat cooked to perfection, this dish offers an irresistible symphony of flavors. Whether you're a seasoned grill master or a beginner cook, this article will guide you through the art of preparing an elevated grilled rack of lamb.
Discover the mouthwatering magic of Mediterranean Grilled Chicken, a recipe that tantalizes taste buds and embraces healthy dining. With an irresistible blend of tender, free-range chicken paired with a medley of zesty and aromatic flavors, get ready to savor every bite while understanding the secrets of creating a grilled chicken dish that's both delicious and nourishing.
If you're tired of the same old burgers and hot dogs, it's time to try something new. Grilled lamb loin chops are a great option for those who want to elevate their BBQ game. With the right ingredients, cooking techniques, and tools, you can create a mouth-watering meal that will impress your friends and family.
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 of a medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large green onions, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 4-6 pounds of Grass-Fed Beef Short-Ribs
- Place ribs in a large zip lock bag or a dish that can hold them all. Combine all the ingredients together and stir for 1 minute. Pour the marinade into the pot, dish, or zip lock over the meat making sure all the ribs have been coated. Cover and refrigerate over night. The next morning, make sure to place the ribs that were on the bottom on top, and vice versa.
- Continue to refrigerate until it’s time to grill. Heat grill to medium heat and when the grill is ready add meat. Grill each side for 7-8 minutes. Garnish with additional slices of green onion and toasted sesame seeds.
One of our favorite summertime meals has to be grilled steak tacos! Here's our go-to recipe which uses one of our favorite cuts of grass-fed beef, the Sirloin Tip Steak.
Sirloin Tip Tacos (serves 4, 2 tacos per person)
- 2 pounds Sirloin Tip steak
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 large handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Corn Taco Tortillas
- Your Favorite Taco Toppings
- In a mortar and pestle, mash together the garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, salt, and pepper to make a paste. Put the paste in a glass jar or plastic container. Add the lime juice, orange juice, vinegar, and oil. Shake it really well to combine.
- Lay the sirloin tip steak in a large baking dish and pour the marinade over it. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-8 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill. Brush the grates with a little oil to prevent the meat from sticking. Pull the steak out of the marinade and season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill the steak for 7 to 10 minutes per side, turning once, until medium-rare. Remove the steak to cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes to allow the juices to settle. Thinly slice the steak across the grain on a diagonal.
- Warm the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side on the grill, until toasty.
- To make the tacos, stack up 2 of the warm tortillas, lay about 4 ounces of beef down on the center, and sprinkle with your favorite taco toppings.